Thursday, November 11, 2010

Exit Slip 11.11.10

Today was my groups turn to be in charge of the chapter discussion.  Our chapter in Rethink was chapter 9 entitled What does it all Mean? We had planned on using the tool Scribble Link, but at the last minute it did not work the way we wished it would have.  We had no choice but to use Plan B, which wasn't as creative as our original idea.  Yet, the discussion still went well and we were able to get our message across. I was actually very surprised to hear all the positive comments our classmates had on our discussion.  Next time I present in a class I plan on getting to that class at least a half hour early to make sure the tools I will be using are ready to go.  Be more prepared!


Professor Boyer shared some articles with us today (found under our 331 D2L site) that relate to a technologic teacher, which seem very interesting. I will have to read them more thoroughly sometime soon.


I loved the second part of class today. Professor Boyer gave us time to work on our iRLOs and IWB lessons! I really needed this time because there were a couple of questions I have had for a while on both projects. It was nice to see my peers help me out and I could help them out too. I was very appreciative to Boyer for giving us this time in class to finalize our projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment